Conditions of Use
Note: In these Terms and Conditions we and us means rugs4u.com.au and 'you' means you the customer/visitor.
Welcome to Rugs4u.com.au This document contains the Terms and Conditions that governs your use of the website www.rugs4u.com.au. These Terms and Conditions describe your rights and responsibilities and what you can expect from Rugs4u. Please take a few minutes to read these Terms and Conditions, as your use of the website constitutes your agreement to abide and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
Note: The Contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email. Rugs4u reserves the right to add, delete or change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and without notice. By continuing to use the website, you agree to be bound by the changes. We are not obliged to notify you of any changes but we will endeavor to alert you to any significant changes.
- You must be at least 18 years old to place any orders with Rugs4u.com.au. By using the website you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years old.
- By purchasing any goods through the website, you make an offer to us to purchase the goods you have selected based on these Terms and Conditions. Rugs4u reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion. We will confirm acceptance of your order when we send you an email confirming shipment of the goods you have ordered. If we are unable to process or accept your order after payment is received we will contact you by email or telephone.
- Rugs4u puts 100% best effort to display all products on the website as accurately as possible in terms of colouring but we cannot 100% guarantee as for certain colours and rugs there could be little variance from the image shown on the website and the actual product and it totally depends on the contrast and settings of your monitor and also because for certain colours it is very difficult to reflect 100% true colouring in the web image.
- Rugs4u ensures that all information on the website is presented accurately but still due to human or technical errors there could be typographical errors or inaccuracies and the information may not be 100% accurate or latest. Therefore Rugs4u reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order and/or made payment). Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability and Rugs4u reserves the right to void any agreement arising from any acceptance of such offer and may limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order and/or made payment). In the event of this Rusg4u apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to you. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase please see our returns policy for details on how to obtain a refund.
- Our standard delivery time may take up to 10 working days from the date your payment is received. But certain ranges may not be available at our local Australian warehouse and may need to be despatched from our overseas manufacturing unit, and for such purchases the delivery time after payment is cleared may take up to 3-4 weeks. Such items with long delivery times will be indicated on the website and at the time of check out for your product. Delivery days are counted as business days (Monday through Friday) excluding Public holidays. We put 100% sincere efforts to ensure timely delivery of your order according to the estimated delivery times provided by Rugs4u at checkout, but sometime it may change due to changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control. In the event of you not receiving your product by the end of estimated delivery time, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The products will be delivered to the address given on your order confirmation, unless otherwise agreed by us. It is your responsibility to ensure someone is at the receiving end to receive the order. If no-one is available to take delivery of your product, our carrier will leave a card/notification and it will be your responsibility to contact the carrier and organise the re-delivery or pickup from their depot. Please note that the title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery.
- The feedback and product review services available at Rugs4u.com.au are subject to the following guidelines: Respecting other customers and visitor on the website, Rugs4u requests its users DO NOT USE offensive, racial discriminating, obscene, threatening or inappropriate language in messages. You are solely responsible for the content of your messages and Rugs4u does not hold any liability for any content submitted by you. In the case we find part or full content of any message that violates the above guideline or is against Rugs4u policy, inappropriate for other website visitors or any third party, Rugs4u reserves the right to remove or restrict such messages from our website anytime.
- Rugs4u welcomes the comments and feedbacks from the customers and website users regarding the Website. However, any feedback, comments, ideas, suggestions, notes or any form of communications sent to us shall be and remain the exclusive property of Rugs4u. Your submission of any such communications/comments to us will constitute an assignment to Rugs4u of all rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any such materials for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Therefore we ask you to not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us.
- Rugs4u reserves the right to email you the special offers and product alerts that we believe could be of your interest. But we do respect your right not to receive these communications, and if you do not wish to receive such communications from us then please advise us at the time of placing your order and we will disable that functionality for your account. Also all our communications will contain a clear link to Unsubscribe. Once you have unsubscribed we will remove your name from the communication list and you will no longer receive such communications from us, unless you re-subscribe.
You agree to indemnify and hold Rugs4u and its directors, employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, officers, managers and shareholders (the Parties) harmless from any loss, damage or expense (including without limitation, reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) incurred by you or by the Parties arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or the Parties where such loss or liability arises out of, in connection with or in respect of your use of the Website, any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and/or any goods purchased by you from Rugs4u.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Rugs4u or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Rugs4u's liability is limited to an amount equal to the purchase price of the relevant good(s).
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Rugs4u does not accept any liability for:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the Website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party.
- any damage or injury of any nature caused by the use or misuse of products purchased from Rugs4u;
- you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website and/or any linked website;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website; and/or
These Terms and Conditions are legally binding upon each party hereto and its successors and permitted assigns, and governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales. These Terms and Conditions will not be assignable or transferable by you without the prior written consent of Rugs4u. These Terms and Conditions (including all of the policies and other agreements described in these Terms and Conditions, which are hereby incorporated herein by this reference) contain the entire understanding of the parties regarding their subject matter, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between the parties regarding their subject matter. No failure or delay by Rugs4u in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms and Conditions will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other such right, power, or privilege. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severed from the balance of these Terms and Conditions and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Statutory Conditions and Warranties
Statutory conditions and warranties apply. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of those statutory conditions and warranties. For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the ACCC website at www.accc.gov.au.