Shipping & Return Policy
Rugs4u wants its customers to be able to shop with confidence and complete peace of mind and hence we offer 30 daysreturn policy. As nobody wants to be stuck with an item that they don't want and with us you won't be.
You can return an item that you bought from us for any reason within 30 days of receiving the item - no questions asked.
If you decide to return your item then please inform us at [email protected] within 15 days of us dispatching your order to you and we'll refund the purchase price, less two delivery fees (to cover the outward and inbound delivery costs). Some of our products can be offered with free delivery, but please be aware that if you return one of these products our actual delivery costs (both outbound and inbound) will be deducted from your refund.
Note: The item must be returned in its original condition so that we can endeavour to re-sell it.
How to return an item you've bought from Rugs4u
Contact us by email ([email protected]) for a returns authorisation number. Please include your order number and let us know which item(s) you are returning.
We will arrange for the return of the item to us. Please don't post it back to us as we won't be able to receive it at our office address.
All shipments are covered by transit insurance. If you have received an item that is damaged please contact us at [email protected] and advise us of the nature and extent of the damage. Please also advise us of your name, contact number and order number.
It is important for the purposes of our insurance claims that you take digital photos of the carton/roll as it arrives and also of the damaged articles/area of the item.
We will replace any items damaged in transit, at our cost, just as soon as we receive the damaged item back, or in many circumstances, as soon as we receive the photos. We apologise for any inconvenience.
But if you do not want replacement, then the item comes under our normal returns policy.
Please make sure that you check for damage immediately upon receiving the product(s), as we cannot take responsibility for damages that may happen once you have received the product(s) and while using it.
FOLLOWING CONDITIONS DOES NOT QUALIFY AS MANUFACTURING DEFECTS:
- Yarn shedding & pilling: Yarn shedding is the natural characteristics for some rugs especially 100% wool rugs and few shaggyrugs. But this is only during initial use and tends to reduce/stop later.
- Fading: The dyes used in rugs are not UV resistant and hence rugs left near windows or in direct sunlight may suffer colour fading to some extent over a period of time.
- Colour variation: Due to difference in colour variations and contrast of different computer screens, the actual rug colour may vary little bit. Customers must allow for some differences in the actual rug colour. Pictures are representative only.
How to look after you rug
- If your rug will be exposed to a lot of foot traffic, you should rotate your rug at least once a year for even and balanced wear.
- Don't expose your rug to direct sunlight as the colours may fade.
- Vacuum your rug regularly. Do not wait until it gets dirty. Dust and soil can damage the fibre of your rug resulting in shorter life. Acrylic and polypropylene rugs can be vacuumed on high setting. Consider using a lower suction setting on your vacuum cleaner for natural fibre rugs such as wool.
- With spills act quickly before they set in, or are absorbed or dried. Scoop us the spill as much as you can and then use dry cloths, or paper towel to blotter and absorb the liquid as much as you can.
- Apply warm water to the stain and then blot again until the stain is removed. You may mix laundry detergent with warm water and apply it to the stain if necessary. Use a clean dry cloth or paper towel to blot the area well. You may use a hair dryer or a vacuum cleaner to dry the washed area. Do not over use hair dryer.
- If the stain is solid (chewing gum, wax) freeze it using ice, then use a spoon to remove it followed by warm water and a little detergent.